Army Communicator

Obtaining the best settlement for damaged property claims

Office of the Staff Judge Advocate

People who have suffered damage to their household goods during a PCS move, and want to obtain full replacement value for their property can file a claim online with the mover. The online claim is supposed to be more efficient and easier, yet can be become a nightmare and aggravating.

read more

Authors: via Fort Gordon PAO

Read more

Vol38 No1: Army Communicator Spring 2013 Vol38 No1: Army Communicator...
  IMPLEMENTATION OF THEUNIVERSITY MODEL Download Forums Archives Writers Guide Contact / Subscribe   Downloads...
More detail