Contact InformationFort Gordon, GA, 30906
S1 (706) 791-4468/4384
S2 (706) 791-8788
S3 706) 791-4831/0398
S4 (706) 791- 3753
Chaplain (706) 791- 3959
Reenlist (706) 791-7919
67th ESB - The Lightning Force!
Lieutenant Colonel Calondra L. Fortson
LTC Calondra L. Fortson is a native of Charlotte, North Carolina. She was commissioned a Second Lieutenant in the United States Army Signal Corps from the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York on 3 June 1995. LTC Fortson is a graduate of the Signal Officer Basic Course; Signal Officer Advanced Course; Combined Arms and Services Staff School and the Command and General Staff College. She also earned a Master of Business Administration degree in 2009 from Webster University.
Her assignments include:
- Nodal Platoon Leader, Charlie Company Executive Officer, Battalion Maintenance Officer, Battalion Training Officer and Battalion Assistant S3, 57th Signal Battalion, 3d Signal Brigade, III Corps at Fort Hood. (JUN ’96 – DEC ’99).
- Battalion S6, 110th Military Intelligence Battalion, 10th Mountain Division, Ft. Drum, NY and Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo. (SEP ’00 – FEB ’02).
- Commander, Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 10th Signal Battalion, 10th Mountain Division, Fort Drum, NY. (MAR ’02 – JUL ’03).
- J6 Director, Joint Communications Support Element, MacDill AFB, FL. (JUL ’03 – DEC ’05).
- G6 Plans OIC and G6 Network Operations Officer, 3d Infantry Division, Ft. Stewart, GA and MND-C, Iraq. (JAN ’07 – JUL ’08).
- Brigade S6, 1st Heavy Brigade Combat Team, 3d Infantry Division, Ft. Stewart, GA and USD-C (Baghdad), Iraq. (JUL ’08 – JUL ’10).
- Plans Branch Chief, J63 C4 Operations Division, J6 Communications System Directorate, United States Special Operations Command, MacDill AFB, FL. (SEP ’10 – AUG ’12).
LTC Fortson’s awards and decorations include the Bronze Star Medal (with 1 Oak Leaf Cluster), Defense Meritorious Service Medal (with 1 Oak Leaf Cluster), Meritorious Service Medal (with 1 Oak Leaf Cluster), Army Commendation Medal (with 1 Oak Leaf Cluster), Joint Service Achievement Medal, Army Achievement Medal, the National Defense Service Medal (2nd Award), the Kosovo Campaign Medal, Iraqi Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon, the NATO Medal and a Joint Meritorious Unit Award.
Command Sergeant Major Andy G Frye
CSM Andy Frye is a native of Rich Valley, VA. He enlisted in the Army in August of 1985 and attended Basic Training at Ft Dix, NJ followed by Advanced Individual Training to become a 31K Combat Signalman Ft Gordon, GA.
CSM Frye’s assignments include 2-60th IN BN, Ft Lewis, WA. 7-6th IN BN, Bamberg Germany. 2-14th FA BN, Bamberg Germany. Task Force 1-70th Armor, Ft Knox, KY. 3-320th FA BN, Ft Campbell, KY. HQs, 101st Airborne Division Artillery, Ft Campbell, KY. 3rd Special Troops BN, Ft. Campbell, KY, HQs, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, Ft Campbell, KY, and the 551st Signal BN, Ft Gordon, GA. He has served as Communications Chief from Company to Brigade level and has held leadership positions from Squad Leader to First Sergeant. CSM Frye has deployed in support of Operation Desert Storm and Operations Iraqi Freedom 1, 4 and 7.
CSM Frye has completed all levels of the Noncommissioned Officers Education System and holds a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice from Troy University.
CSM Frye’s awards and decorations include the Bronze Star (2nd OCL), the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal (3rd OCL), and the Army Achievement Medal (6th OCL).