- Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 July 2015 09:48
- Hits: 20150
1. Read the Commandants Welcome Letter.
2. Complete all forms in this Consolidated Student Packet and read integrated instructions.
3. Complete the Pre-Execution Checklist and have it signed by your CDR ( If someone other than your CDR signs the checklist, please provide the assumption of command orders).
4. Complete the Personal Data Sheet and bring it with you when you in process.
5. *TDY Enroute ONLY* Copy of SGLI and DD93 forms for both ALC and SLC students.
6. 10 Copies of Orders for School (DA Form 1610) - TDY enroute bring ALL orders.
7. DA Form 1059 - (ALC – WLC / SLC - ALC).
8. DA Form 31 - TDY enroute ALC will provide/TDY & return your unit is responsible for your DA 31.
9. Over 40 Physical - within 1 year if applicable (Periodic Health Assessment is acceptable in lieu of).
10. Current APFT (DA Form 705) - No more than 30 Days old / with Body Fat worksheet if applicable (NEW DA Form 5500/5501 Dated MAY 2013).
11. Permanent Profile - must be valid within 5 years / signed by both doctor and commander.
12. MMRB Results - if applicable and DA Form 3349 for P3 Profile - if applicable.
13. All in-processing will take place in ACUs.
14. I accordance with AR 350-1, Army Training
and Leader Development, 19 August 2014, Soldiers who are flagged for failure to
pass the APFT or comply with Army body composition standards are not eligible
for selection. Successful completion of the APFT and height and weight
screening are mandatory for course graduation.
15. In accordance with SMA, all Soldiers should be enrolled in Army Career Tracker (ACT) and Structured Self Development (SSD).
16. Soldiers attending ALC must have completed SSD 2 or SLC must have completed SSD 3. Certificate of completion IS required.
17. For those who ETS with no Military Service Obligation you must have six months retainability . For those ETSing who still have a Military Service Obligation you will be processed for school.
18. Provide a copy of your ERB.
Effective 1 Oct 2015, the APFT/ABCP retest time period will change from the current 14 days to only 7 days per AR 350-1.
Failure to provide required documentation within 72 hours after reporting will result in your dismissal from the RNCOA.